Friday, March 03, 2006

my face invisibly crusted with sweat

Except for a couple o' discrepancies, t'day was a fine day. =D


Hockey tng was pretty good, partly cos coach didn't come, I s'pose. I like coach an' all but training on our own is fun s'well. We played matches almost continuously for about, i dunno, an hour or so? And this year's sec ones are real good.


Mm. Hockey's something i'll miss if i transfer to anderson.


Mrs. Sushilla says I need to smile more! She apparently sees, err, 'depth' in me. As in, quality of thought, or some other? Everyone has depths, you see, just that in some people these depths are more pronounced.


And I noticed something. when Mrs. Sushilla was our English teacher i excelled in english, and now she's my lit teacher i'm excelling in lit. Hmmm.


Favouritism. ahaha.


but maybe she just motivates me more. She's an interesting person.


I take back everythin' bad i said about mrs lee. She's not all that bad. She can be rather nice, at least better than E. Ho.


Evanescence pwns. wheee.


Frankly, I'm rather tired of this blog layout.


No hockey tng next week. My skills shall rot to death in that short space of time.