Sunday, March 19, 2006

My mum thinks that apart from Maths and Art, my results for this term are good.


O_O


okay, okay, let's do this again.


English- 76.7
HMT- 83.1 (no, I am not good at Chinese. Just spelling. So that pulled me up.)

Geog- 52.
Um, hey. at least I passed.

History- 88.9
go history!

Lit- 95
I think it was the reflection on Varma. Forgot if I got 9 or 9.5/10.
:/

Maths- 20
oh yeah oh yeah, the symmetry project.

Science- 72.
The graded assignment pulled me down. Otherwise it'd be a whopping 80%+
Too late for regrets.

MEP- 52.5
HAHA. This is the kinda subject that'll keep pulling me down for, oh, the rest of my secondary school life.

Visial Arts- 46.7
49% of the level failed. Pfft.

Overall percentage- 65.2


Yeah, that's a real good score.
blah


At least my attendance is perfect.


...


well, no. practically everyone's attendance is blemish-free.


Hate potatos. Especially those who hug and comfort bananas.