Tuesday, April 11, 2006

35 precious minutes spent studying chinese spelling.
Cycling's soul-therapy, provided the weather isn't that hot.
Now I still have idioms.


Humour is cruel to the giver, sometimes. :/


The other humour.


Dan Brown's knowledge is to be envied, but if only he didn't keep using the same tactics in stories.
Though the suspense is great.
Last night I stayed up till midnight reading part of Angels and Demons. Slept through half an hour of Chinese lit today. After that I was pretty awake, just kept yawning.


The beautiful and the self-maimed.
gahgahgah, so many are the latter, yes, including me.
LET GO LET GO WE SAY.
but in many cases, it requires a team effort.
I admire the individuals.


in the meantime,
DIE TINGXIE DIE.


-stabs-


My moods are skateboarding!
and you should never, ever trust me with a skateboard.


Clock just struck 10.30.
You know, that ancient quaint wooden clock which has been around for more than a decade. Maybe since before I was born.


It's pretty.


My muse.