Friday, April 21, 2006

I meant to blog in school, in english class, but Mrs Lee was approaching so I closed it in haste.
so I'm HERE. HERE. HERE. NOW.


Hockey was pretty okay. Bad in the sense that;
I did three successful tackles on Joanne and Clarice. (:
And I got a couple of good dribbles.
But all my temporarily newfound skills disappeared the moment I started playing in the match.
F'shit, then.


I took the bus(es) home t-oday. 269 and 136. It was raining heck it was raining. And today I saw faces in the clouds.
The evening buses are nice, in a busy night city sort of way. Kind of what I'm imagining the nighttime New York to seem like. Yessss. I met Steven on 136.


funny, these days. Almost everytime I take bus136, which isn't often, I meet Steven taking the same bus. We live almost opposite each other, anyway.
I didn't really expect to meet him. I mean, heck, it was seven fifteen in the evening. :/
I had to lug home a bag full of props, my shoebag, my hockey stick. And my schoolbag, yeah.


Good for Steven, I think, having a bus station right outside his school. Wait, is that bus station right outside Anderson? The one... outside the interchange. gehhhhhahahahah.


I shall... check.


Miss Low tries too hard sometimes.


Practised Allegro. I like that song. It's so pretty.
And I'm sick of freaky friday.
And I want my watch strap back, wherever it is now.
And I want to go cycling.


OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH.
Anyone interested in a tennis camp during the June holidays?
I'm supposed to be recruiting people.


Serangoon Gardens.


I asked Yoceeda in the computer lab today, just for the heck of it, didn't expect her to answer seriously. But whoa, she was all "omg I wanna learn tennis!" haha, well, I've got my first recruit. Yay for Yoceeda.


ROBYN AND CHERYL, you shall join!
Tennis camps are seriously seriously seriously fun.


And yeah, Greg, I was referring to that murder mystery etc. thing in which Huang Biren stars. GOD OH GOD she's so effing cool. And I know what you mean by... betraying a tv show. I felt like I was betraying my old bike when I got a new one. I felt like I was betraying my first dog Ricky when my mum got a second dog.


Yeah.


JESUS LOVES THE LITTLE CHILDREN
ALL THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD
RED AND YELLOW, BLACK AND WHITE
THEY ARE PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT
JESUS LOVES THE LITTLE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD


I'm not christian or catholic or anything, but I love that song.
The tune's still in my head.


JESUS LOVES THE LITTLE CHILDREN