Thursday, April 27, 2006

http://judymaule.blogspot.com/


I might be relinking. But even if I do, thou shalt not relink me.


I feel some odd sense of closure. Not as in the type where gosh, I shall drown in my self pity, pining for my loved one every single night, feeling his kiss on m- pfft. (this brings to mind memories of that Amanda Quick romance novel, where Lavinia and Tobias had a couple of sex scenes in the story which were put there just for the purpose of having smut in the story)


S-hudder.


It's like hey, things seem different, everyone's changing.


Nick's got a new blog url. So has Robyn. So has Greg.
And then things are kinna feeling different. It's like something in the air yeah.
I'm getting caught up in this weird weird whirlwind. Some need for renewal and fresh beginnings and stuff.


Like if I don't follow the winds this time I'll be left behind for a long, long time.


Everywhere stuff's changing. Strange stuffs.


I've hit an all time low and this is where I start deciding, hein.
Sheesh, I don't even know if this shall be my farewell post.


I knew I felt different somehow.


SOMEHOW SOMEWHAT POSSIBLY.


and as usual, I'm undecided.


Well like I said.
Closure.
Fini.


Peut-etre.