Thursday, April 06, 2006

Academic night streets of msn messenger.
Heck, 18 people online!
I mean, that's a lot. At least for me.


I never knew there were so many people awake at 11.14pm, on the night before a schoolday.


My body is cardboard and my soul is fire.


Studied geog. Read through. Skimmed. Whatever.
I think I've memorized everything but I haven't.


I think I haven't.


hu. :D


But I realize the abundance of hypocrites (and bimbos) in my class.
Although the majority of them are nice.


gah, that aside, I wish Drina would stop interrupting our teachers. It's hilarious at times, but sooner or later it gets tiring and we're all like, Drina, shut up.


Poor Miss Siti, Ms Luo.
if we'd just let them teach. :/


but we all have a part in it, I guess. Went along and laughed anyway. Or frowned and got irritated and didn't do anything.


Otherwise she's nice.


but I smell of incense smoke. And thus I have to bathe. And wash my hair. And it's 11.17 at night. And I'm sleepy and scared shitless of my geog test in less than 8 hours time.


I might get to skip school tomorrow.
retake my geog test some other day.


but I'm a good girl.


;)