Tuesday, April 25, 2006

MY WILL

Stacy's Will
25th April 2006
(just in case she dies anytime soon)
Okay. I don't want a funeral based on any religion.
It shall be held at the tiny field at the dead end of Colchester Grove, and there shall be no burning of joss sticks or candles. Please. In fact, there shall be flowers. Lilies and carnations, frangi panis (I insist), hibiscuses, roses, and the like. Bouquets and bouquets of them. That's all. Scattered on the ground.
Don't leave any rubbish behind, or my soul shall return to haunt y'all.
My coffin can be propped up on a normal table, and music shall be playing. Any sort, really. Rock's fine, R&B's fine, classical's fine. Ohoh play Once Upon A December! You can find the midi file in my computer. The password is _.
Cremate me if you like. Scatter some of my ashes in that same field, yeah. Help me send a card to my primary school, telling that how much I'd missed them, even when I was in sec2.
Whatever money you can find in my box by my bedside, my plastic box in Sini's room. Okay. 10% each shall go to Robyn and Paula. 5% to Saranya, Amanda, Pei Ying. Each yeah. Oh, and give Greg some. You know. So he can buy a new pair of shoes. Or that cap. XD
The rest will go to my parents. It ain't much anyway. :D
Gosh I'm acting like I'm dead already.
whatever you do, don't attempt to close down this blog.
All my CDs and books and clothes and stuff go to my sister. It's a small haul, anyway...
Robyn gets... err... oh yeah! My science notes! okay. She gets my diary. And my roller skates.
This material possessions thing is hard. :/
Let's skip to last words. Highlight.
Cheryl
commence: Hey Cheryl! Okay. You're an okay person. Frankly -okay, frankly- I've never really treated us as like, bestest friends or anything, and sometimes our msn conversations get boring, and sometimes real life conversations dry up because I suddenly kinda lose interest in wonkeys and wombats (mood swings, pardonne-moi ^^;), and I admit I haven't treasured our friendship as much as I should've. I'm sorry.
I know I've been distant, desolee. You're nice to laugh with, y'know? Initially I thought of you (when our classes just merged) as merely another acquaintance. But here I am, including you in my last words list. XD
I don't know what to say.
You're great, okay. You're really smart. And you're wacky. GO CHERYL hahah. So before I die, I'm letting you know that you've been quite a good friend. (: Oh and it was nice working with you at TP.Let's do it again this June! fini.
Greg
commence: Hey Greg! hahah. Gosh. I've never really met a guy like you before. You like shoes. You like caps. You're obsessed with Buffy and The O.C. You write well. You hate Maths. You like lit. You're tall. You're funny. So. I remember we got along really really well when we were tagging each others' blogs, but everything fizzled out during our first msn conversation. But somehow during our last conversation we got along like clockwork, yet again. XD
I was all, hey, he's just another guy - that is, when Cheryl was telling me about you. There was a point where I was kind of of the impression that you were whiny... okay, you didn't see anything. Dang. How come last words come so slowly. Hm. I can't say much, just that you'd be nice to get to know better. :D fini.
Nick
commence: hey, if you're reading. Okay, I know you are.
so things have been pretty forced lately yeah. ...tuesday morning, I know, hahah. So let's start from the beginning: For the first few conversations when we were still in the introduction stage, I thought you were a tad boring. We didn't talk for a month or so, and then we started chatting again, well, almost everyday. You're like, one-of-a-kind. ^^;
hmm. okay. So you like green tea, you're a kickass badminton player, you play the guitar, you write you like maths you're optimistic you're good at chinese you're tall you hate msh you love music you sing you know french you're good at cheering people up you're great to talk to you rock. Etc. So before I die I shall tell you that you've been a great friend, even well, yeah, I haven't been much of a friend lately. but cheers. :) fini.
Paula
commence: Gosh Paula. Started way back in kindergarten. And then by sheer coincidence, your family moved to like, the house right behind my house. When I was 5 and you were 6. :) I know you think of your pretty house near the beach... okay. You miss your rabbits. Peggy. You quarrel with your mum. I haven't been a great friend. 'Fact, I don't think I've ever been a great friend to anyone. i've always been... somewhat self-centered. ^^;
So I'm sorry I neglected you, sort of, for not sympathising wholly, for not being there when you needed your friends the most. Kay so you've been like one of my best friends ever since kindergarten. We donned sweaters, wore our sunglasses, went out in the hot sun and pretended to be spies. We plotted against the guys together, had some amateurish but enjoyable games of badminton, hahah, before we became kind of good at the game. we 'prayed' for you, hoping you'd do well for your psle. Hahah, remember that time, Robyn and I? At Conway?
And I remember Ling yu and I taught you to cycle as well! heh.
I vaguely remember stuff.
I was the bookworm because I read so much.
You became the cycling worm because after you learnt how to cycle, you couldn't get enough of it. XD
SSC, remember. Secret Spies Club. The club that we set up when we were in primary 2/3, to, err, go against the guys in our neighbourhood.
gosh. oh gosh. we played monopoly in your house a lot. The shuttlecock, when we played badminton, always got caught in the leaves of the trees outside your house. You always used your slipper to try and get it down, and more than once it got caught up there.
so much stuff, man. I'm gonna compile a scrapbook. Remind me to do so before I die, kay? fini.
Robyn
commence: ROBYN HEY ROBYN. You there, right? I can't believe you're changing blogurls. You not being appergal would be strange, surreal. Heck we're all growing up aye. well, maybe not. I don't know. So. FELLOW DMHG SHIPPER. Fellow English lover. Fellow hantuitioner. Fellow ex-zpser. First met you on the schoolbus. And I ended up in your Chinese class. You had long hair then! I kept waving to you. And then Ling yu and I visited your house. And we started going out cycling from then. HAHA Paula and I taught you how to cycle. ;)
Robyn = fun. Okay.
ROBYN AH.
HEY ROMEO. -cough-
wherefore... art thou... romeo. Or something. Heck Shakespeare, for the moment.
Before I die, you should know that:
Robyn is great. Robyn rocks. Robyn is omnipotent and almighty and her feet rock and her shoes rock and-
oh gosh I just remembered we always went fishing in the drain. Bending our backs for hours on end, trying to get That guppy or That tadpole. We'd use anything as nets; containers, cups, plastic bags, whatever.
okay, I just realized it's been pretty weird. I guess I'm so used to lifeatzps that it seems weird that now I've got new secondary school friends and so do you. Weirdness.
I suddenly feel nostalgic. -bursts into tears-
ONE DAY. One day. One day I shall teach you to play the piano. and tennis. Yes. :)
ROBYN ROCKS ROBYN IS GREAT ROBYN IS ALMIGHTY.
fini.
SNG Schoolmates
commence: Mary-anne, you're great to talk to, even if we've disagreed alot on occasion. Liu Yi, Pei Hwa, you guys rock. Pei Hwa, okay, I didn't really like you at the start of last year. But now I think you're really great. Liu yi, you've been great from the start yeah. :) Kerina/Erin/Calista, never really thought much of you guys, but hello. Natalie, hey. Ugenie, you're a really great forward, you're a really great person. Hey Joy. Gosh. I was so lonely last year until you asked me if you could partner me. you know, during the whole sec1 orientation thing. XD Vanessa, DANNYL ROCKS. Okay -cough- you're fun to be around. Yoceeda, hey. Hey Esthers. Hey Denise, Isabelle (2C), hey Delphine, hey Rachel. Hey. fini.
Stefi
commence: so I haven't been the greatest sister yeah. Sorry. fini.
So, before I die. (: