Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hello, rain.
You've been coming rather frequently these days.
But shoo.
I want my hockey trainings back. :/


Only because I'm sick of physicals.
Up the stairs, down the stairs, gasp pant collapse.
Morning jog today. I JOGGED TWO ROUNDS INSTEAD OF THE USUAL THREE. But we were only supposed to do one round. Indoors, that is.


But enough of that.


All Star from Shrek. I swear I've heard that song before. And yes, I checked the lyrics, and hey - I have. When I was in primary 3. 'tis a remix or something? It was in the 1999 hits cd. I remember sitting in my dad's study room, that time at Highland Close, listening to this song which I thought rocked. Only of course then I hadn't learnt the word 'rocked' yet.



Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb



/


And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold


Haha, I love the lyrics. The tune is awfully catchy.
Saranya and Amanda just... appeared. And they're playing Soul Calibur II now. I used to play that everyday, version I. Soul Edge. SOPHITIA'S MINE, I SAY. MINE MINE MINE. And Seung Mina, and Cassandra, and Xiang Hua, and... nevermind.


What's the use, a-nyway. I rarely play it anymore.
but I shall die.


when we decide what to say,
that's just wrong, innit.
come on come dance la tango la tango or is it le?
and let's not trip!
waltz chacha tango cancan
la la la la la la la la


I love the cancan. I can play it on the piano. I can, oh yeah, I can I can.


IN THE POISONED ENTRAILS THROUGH.
omg -gags-
Someone just spiked my super high class red wine.


The ice we skate is gettin' pretty thin
The water's gettin' warm so we might as well swim



See, even Shrek agrees.



Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead



awfully cute as well.


Christina Aguilera's Silent Night sounds pitiful in comparison to Bon Jovi's It's My Life, but see, that's why people think women are inferior as compared to men. So chant with me: SILENT NIGHT ROCKS SILENT NIGHT ROCKS yeah?


Besides. Christina rocks.


to-day we had Angelalina Jolie, which was goddamned hilarious, trying out pimple cream, and the money-crazy Teo Liang. English Enrichment, sales advertisement.


Our groups were divided according to... height. We stood in one straight line, shortest to tallest. Divided into four.


But of course, I'm at the slighter end of the line.


And ironically, our group chose to advertise a shrinking potion.
I was the doctor. Su Xian, show us how you shrunk.
My lines were quite impromptu, and I broke out into a semi-fit of giggles, but other than that it was fun.


It has been clinically proven that after drinking our shrinking potion, you are less likely to bump into things.