Friday, April 14, 2006

let's let's let's

By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks.
Whoever knocks.


oh yes, je suis ici.
that radio tinniness.
Freaky Friday is hilarious, I know, I know, I laughed.
though I don't like Jake's sudden change of heart. Common sense-defying. The scriptwriter's just lazy.


Common sense isn't common. (:


1. the remembered (and forgotten) (12/48)
2. blood (1/19)
3. the big picture (2/33)
4. missing jigsaw bits (8/27)
5. alliance francaise! (0/5)
6. gaia-online (0/2)
7. chocolate and vanilla (1/6)


my msn contacts are quite divided.
Guess where you guys stand.
Chocolate is loved!


Sense is forgiven.


let the good times roll
nothing feels better than letting go

free your mind
let the whole world know


I'll open my mouth first.


I just gave the phrase 'bathing in the rain' a whole new meaning.