Saturday, April 15, 2006

Aw. Isn't that the cutest widdle thing you ever saw.
The beaver from Narnia, yay yay for beavers and cups.
Resting on my speaker thing.
Evility perched upon a gray dais, backed by a gray wall.
The wall isn't gray. It just looks gray.


I'm listening to Robyn's favourite song.
Lyla


I prefer... I don't really prefer anything.
Though Christina Anguilera's Beautiful is la best.
hmm. People keep calling me Judy. The count remains... three.
Everything Burns by Anastacia is really nice, but the lyrics seem rather pointless.
It's My Life, Bon Jovi
pretty good, I guess.


and it's now or never


haha, ha, ha.
Forgive me, Robyn. I couldn't stand Lyla anymore and stopped the song halfway.


My soul yearns for the national library. -cough-
Unfortunately, to-day's homeworkloaded.
As is tomorrow.
I shall weep for the sanctuary of primary school and the library.


Even sng's library feels unsafe.


ZHONGHUA, MY SWEET ZHONGHUA.
I shall be going there next saturday, I hope.


by the way, Greg, in case you wondered:
I've got the full brochure for Mobile, that film thing you wanted to watch.
Rather sparse description.
A unique collaboration involving artists from Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and Japan, Mobile deals with stories of women and men who are affected by movement and migration. As the world becomes more mobile, has it also become more foreign?
It's on 17-18 June, Drama Centre Theatre, wherever that is.


honestly, it doesn't sound very appealing to me. ^^;
The photography exhibits still pwn.


And shit, my French exam's next week.


Caution, darlings, caution. Approach slowly, because the woman is not the hunter.


Man is.


rawr. I fall into this stereotype, but I used to be so energetic, no time to spare, always in pursuit.


come 'ere, come 'ere.


The Corrs rock. They do. Someone comment!