Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Got this from Robyn's blog. (:


1. Mary-Anne
2. Liu Yi
3. Cheryl
4. Mushroom
5. Robyn
6. Paula
7. Amanda
8. Saranya
9. Greg
10. Kenneth (Cardiff)
11. Kenneth (tennis)
12. Daryl
13. Dominic
14. Suganthan
15. Shi Hao
16. Jacque
17. Nick
18. Bryan Goh
19. Sutherssan
20. Steph Loh

How did you first meet 13?
French class! When I was in p5. I remember him sniggering away at a comic, during the very first lesson.

what would you do if you had never met 5?
-legasp-
No sleepover no party no midnightsociety no han tuition no bus-mate no fellowintellectual no one to compare my height too etc.
Don't even ask.

What do you honestly think of 10?
I think he's somewhat shy. I think he might be my ex-kindergarten classmate. I envy him for being able to do chin ups.

Would 19 and 20 go out?
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

Have you ever liked 9?
Greg? You kidding? I'm omg in love with him.
Not.
BUT he is a real smart guy, and I like his intellect. (:

If number 1 dies tomorrow, what is the one thing u need the person to know?
That she's a great violinist and I admire her for being able to do melodic dictation, and she's fun to talk to. Yup.

Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?
Um. I don't know.
Liu Yi, do you have any specific taste in guys?

Who is 16 going out with?
I have no idea. But I know who she used to go out with. ;)

Describe 7 in 3 words:
Kickass-badminton-player.

Do you think 2 is hot?
Excuse me while I go imbibe a carbonated beverage. -dashes off-

Would 1 and 17 make a good couple?
No idea, honestly.
Mary-Anne? Nick?

What's 20's fave colour?
Um. Blue?

On a scale of 1-10, how cute is 15?
Cute as in teddy bear cute, or cute as in boyishlyhandsome cute?
Either way.
I find no one cute.
I mean, really. 'Cute' is a horribly horrible term.

What would you do if 4 confessed his/her undying love for you?
TANT PIS TANT PIS TANT PIS.
I mean. I'd be all okay, okay.

What language does 19 speak?
English, Tamil, and a smattering of Chinese.

Who is 14 going out with?
Ask Saranya.

Is 19 a boy or girl?
Both. :/

Would 18 and 4 make a good couple
no comment.

What year is 17 in?
2006?
I mean. Sec2 this year. 14 this year.

When was the last time u talked to 12?
Sometime after CNY.

What is 6's fave band?
I think her taste's pretty eclectic.

Does 14 have any siblings?
2. Saranya and Sutherssan.

Would you ever date 3?
>.<

Is 15 single?
He might not be soon, thanks to the advances of a certain eleven year old badminton player.
Somehow I'm reminded of Lolita.
And that's not good.
SHI HAO, YOU BETTER TREAT _ GOOD.
I can almost hear Bessie Smith singin' 'I've been treated wrong'.

Have you ever taken advantage of 11 while he or she had passed out?
Me? The innocent pure sweet untainted girl? Me?

If 13 and 6 were forced to fight to the death, who would you put your money on?
Paula. Definitely Paula. XD
No offence, Dominic.

Who will age better: 2 or 5?
5. Robyn. heh.

If you had to kill one person on your list, for the good of mankind, who would you kill?
Greg. Definitely Greg.
Or Robyn.
Or Cheryl. But I couldn't, because she'd judo me. I have no belt.