Saturday, April 29, 2006

and who said that, did you? (with your elusive manner) HELLO commenters. :)

So here I am, green tea by my side, just having eaten chocolate ice cream (which isn't all it's made out to be - next time I'm going with the mint) feeling guilty because I'm having evil thoughts, not studying for my Chinese tuition exam, my tshirt smeared with chocolate icecream.


Hello, it was literally dripping.


Besides. Chocolate ice cream in your mouth ruins the taste of green tea afterwards.


Enya's 'Only Time' is playing.


If you ask me, then yes, I am still feeling depressed.


You know. I used to (and still do) feel sort of put off by people who blog, like:

hahas. Today I went to j8 with blah and blah and blah! haha it was so fun. I bought earrings, three dollars only, so cheap! and then blah bought this really cute keychain doll, so kawaii lah! hahas. then we went to watch yaddayadda. the part where brad pitt did etc. was so OHMYGOSH lah. cabbed home. so fun!


All those inane stuff, absolutely boring.
But then I realize that when I grow up, the stuff I'll want to look back on will include the now-pronounced inane things. Because everything matters. As long as it's not recounted in the Bimbo Manner.


and here I am, left with brevity and brief recaps of my day, focusing more on WHERE MY THOUGHTS FLY. okay. okay. Yeah.


I feel very very very weird.


Can someone brief me on the whole PAP/WP/somethingP elections thing?
And the Thaksin issue, although that's not quite so recent anymore.
I hate being uninformed.
Or left out of stuff.
And it's too late to make sense of the newspaper now.


It's In The Rain
the chorus is nice, but the rest isn't that great.


okay, now it's Frankie J's
Obsession.
I like that song. And More Than Words.
But the phrase 'I love you' is extremely hard to utter. I mean, when I actually mean it, that is.
not that I've actually meant it, ever, as of yet.


mm, I'm thinking about my grandmother, for some reason.
I don't want to see my mum like that. Wrinkled, shrivelled, in pain - like my gran was on the hospital bed. My mum's young. Lots of vitality.
It's hard to imagine anyone dying.
wait, it's not that hard afterall. Sooner or later we all become empty shells, you know, dried up and stuff. And if we have souls, they go somewhere. Or die with us. Not that we should be too concerned about it.
When we exist, death does not. When death does, we don't.


Yay.


and off I go in some bout of thanatopsis.


ohmygosh I just discovered this great site.
http://dictionary.blogspot.com


I. Will. Not. Hesitate!


yay, go Stacy.