Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yiying just called me. Class message - please remember to bring my thermometer tomorrow, and pass the message to Wenman please.
How on earth did they get my-


Oh, right. Not that I mind, exactly- it's just scary when classmates you think you'll never ever really talk to suddenly call you up and tell you to bring your thermometer to school the next day.


And 2Faith never really was very pro-class unity.
Some people think we're a lot more united as compared to last year. Because last year when our people took part in competitions and stuff, we didn't cheer for them. But now, because some of us take the initiative to cheer, we have morphed into an extremely united class.


Cheering, bleck.


I cheer for 2Faith in my heart. -cough
Sometimes.


I've got faith in mah heart
I've got faith in mah hea-rt
I've got faith in mah heart
an' in mah soul
in mah soul!


Though I can't say I'm someone who loves 2Faith wholly, I did like our counsellors. They rocked. They kicked ass. They sang well.


and they were awesomely cool. :)


I love my hockey stick.
till death do we part!
I should give it a name.
I should give her a name.
I gave my old bike (the one passed down from my cousin) a name. Forgot what it is.


The house is crawling with Stefi's fake spiders and beetles and ants.
She put some in my hair. Or attempted to.
She hid some in the piano.
She sprawled them all over my father's desk.
And she's still got a whole lot more of them in that plastic silver hat.
Lordy, help. :/


He was a girl
She was a boy


I can't help it. I accidentally mixed up the lyrics, shut up.


I hate cheese. I absolutely, absolutely, absolutely, absolutely, absolutely, absolutely hate cheese.
Actually I kinda like it. oh, I don't know.
Love hate. DMHG.
Gosh, I haven't fanficked for so long.


and according to Yoceeda, well-


anyway.


Yoceeda: You write fanfics right?
Stacy: Err, used to, not anymore.
Yoceeda: -about to say something when I interrupt her-
Stacy: How do you know I write fanfics? (or wrote)
Yoceeda: It's like everyone's talking about -stacy's fanfics-, stacy's fanfics.


Wtf. Of all things I have to become famous for, my... fanfics.
And I sincerely doubt it's -everyone- who talks about them.
hahah, think it's just the anime gang. Manga gang. Manga group. They're like fanfic crazy, XD.


well.


My LJ fic-
has been long abandoned, ever since I got hopelessly sick of it. Come on, I was unreasonably romantic. Lily studies in the astronomy tower. James is an arrogant prick, which is totally normal. but I dragged the whole thing for too long, a whole lot of unnecessary angsting, till I gave up and stopped writing. In general.


My witchofblackbirdpond fanfic-
a cheesy title that doesn't suit the story. My first completed novel, which is cause for some sort of pride, but in the end it's lousy.


My one-shots are mostly pointless (except for some which I really like, mostly because of the writing style) and made for the sole point of seeing a particular couple kiss in the end. I was all about the whole 'sealed with a kiss' thing.


But... okay. okay.
At least they like my crap.


I need to find masking tape but I can't.
NAPFA tomorrow. Wait, I shall now-


okay. I've drunk one mug of water. Which is pretty amazin' cos what I drink is strictly limited to green tea, coke, chrysanthemum, and the occasional gulp of water. But Mr. Phee says drinking lots of water the night before 2.4 prevents stitches, and I'd do anything that could get that A for my run, so yeah.


oh, before I forget-


happy birthday, d-addy. :)


he's older than Singapore!
okay, that was lame.
But he's 43 this year. Or 44.
either way- he's overseas now, and he'll never ever read this, but yeah.


LIU YI.
I have superpsychic powers.
I found your torch, hahah.
yes I did.
whee I rock.