Thursday, April 13, 2006

I dream of a bus stop.


On the very day I didn't wear my watch, I was late for maths class. Talk about... the female devil.


You see, Erin and I were in the library, and neither of us had watches. I left the library first, didn't tell her, thought I had about 5 minutes before the end of recess. Met Xixian on the way. Thought period after recess was science, so even if we were late it didn't matter.


But to my horror, it was Maths lesson, where the female devil reigned, and recess had actually ended 5 minutes ago. Yes, I didn't hear the bell. Neither did Erin, who then was still in the library. horrorofhorrors.


Anyway, Xixian had a perfectly good excuse, but apparently not good enough for Rosso. I couldn't say I lost track of time, so I lied that I'd gone to the toilet at the last minute... it worked with Adela the other time. This time Rosso didn't buy it. Xixian and I had to sit on the floor. Erin came five minutes later. Same punishment.


I won't be surprised if you skipped the previous 3 paragraphs. (:


beeeeeeeeep.


Geog was nice, as usual. I mean, save the trees, save the trees, save the trees! EVERY TWO SECONDS, THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF FORESTLAND ARE CLEARED.


But today we touched on water pollution.
A-nyway. I took notes during science, actually understood Maths, did my English homework diligently, and did extra-neat extra-meticulous corrections for geog.


Thursday's nice, except for Maths.
and Science, which is nice sometimes, but otherwise boring.
I'm neutral with chem.


I'm looking forward to Physics.


I don't miss biology.


I want litlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlitlit.


Mrs. Sushilla thinks I'm a good, hardworking literature subject leader, efficient, thorough. Um.


Last year she taught our sec1 class English, and Erin then was the English subject leader. Erin was far more meticulous than I am now, hey.


Today, walking back from school, I had a rare chance to listen to a more or less full bimbo conversation exchanged between three sashaying sng girls.


je ne peux pas... parler.


I feel boring.