Friday, April 28, 2006

ooh whee.
I've decided that if I ever decide to relink, it shan't be this week.


And hey, it's 9.13 in the morning. I think I'll bathe. And then go cycling. Or for a walk.


It can be frustrating, being the only girl out of three boys+coach for tennis lessons.
That time coach hollered, "Everyone run one round. Last one to reach runs three extra!"


And I was all, shit, I'm not gonna make it.


The guys cut corners so I followed suit. They jostled, a lot. And dang they seemed to block my path wherever I ran.


So yeah I was the last to reach. But coach pitied me so I only had to run two extra.
It's okay, actually. The tennis court is really small. Three extra rounds is like, about 100-200m.
but I don't think it'll be the last time that I come in last for sprinting.


We played doubles. Coach paired up with me, against Kenneth and Andrew.
It'll be hard to explain how the game works so I shan't.
oh, because I merely suspect that one of the guys deliberately gave me easy shots so I could receive them, b'cos I'm just a beginner. Or a female beginner. >.<



If I guessed correctly, then gah. Chauvinism in the form of sympathy. I guess I should appreciate that. Or maybe I'm just looking too deep into it. :/