Thursday, April 27, 2006

all my sistas yeah

Well, shit. Sports Day tomorrow. Maybe it'll be boring, maybe it'll be fun.


Sometimes I feel weird sms-ing people. My message, the one I'm typing painstakingly, ending up in someone else's inbox. The wonders of technology. :O


Someone I don't know just smsed me. Hi stacy! hehe
I asked for his/her name. The (by default) hermaphrodite didn't answer my question, just said something absolutely inane, in major l33t. And smth like 'how r u'.
Psycho.


Imma deleting stuff from my inbox now. Over 100 stuffs from last December.
Just deleted everything in my outbox. I feel liberated. And sentimental.
Dang right.


WAIT. The hermaphrodite smsed me again.
Cant tell u! Hmm.. so u r in chij st nick gals sch rite?


Anonymous people who sms me, beware. muahaha.


People have loved me and people have hated me and people have been angry at me and people have -choke- flirted with me. Those anonymouses, of course.


Anonymous. Es.
Anonymouses.
Mouses.
Mice.
Cowards.


I'm pretty much stuck. Stacie Orrico still rocks yeah.
It's t-rue.


judymaule.blogspot.com


!&^%$&@*&&%


23 48 now.
12 more minutes.
Final cadence.


Shall it be perfect?


Imperfect, I s'pose. I'm still awaiting the reply of the hermaphrodite.
Probably a guy.