Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I want my bus back.

got pulled out of school.
Never had that done to me before. :/


More accurately, I was pulled out of school after school, before I was supposed to go to Ju Eng home for CIP.


My gran passed away, and I feel like such a cheater.


I don't feel much for her. I tell myself, I should be sad, I should be sad, but I'm not sad and I can't be sad and because of that I'm sad. I don't think I'd want to pretend to grieve when I am, in actual fact, not grieving.


Despite the respect we should harbour, I've also been taught to speak the truth. Maybe this isn't the best case, but anyway, some of the 'moral' values we've been brought up with contradict each other.


That is, if you view each of them as separate independant entities.
If all these values are interlinked -I can just imagine the jury privately feeling relieved and nodding while looking stern, those hypocrites- then what I've just said before will be invalid, o'course.


Mr. Cher was looking at me like I was some injured kitten.


I hate being pitied when I don't feel that I deserve the pity.


So. My mum is now, technically, an orphan.
As are all my aunts and uncles.


The world has ceased to hold my grandma.


what an emotionless sentence.
both ways, prose and mental.


Long, long day.


stay blessed.


And despite my athiest-like tendencies, I still like to believe that my gran has a place to go to, after death.


Sometimes not having a religion is depressing.