Tuesday, April 11, 2006

How to handle an irritated Stacy:



1. Infer exactly how irritated she is. If she is really irritated, she throws/slams stuff. If not, she just stamps her feet when she walks, and seems agitated and, ah, irritated. In both cases, her replies to what others say are curt, or non-existent. She hates repeating what she says as well.


2. Don't talk to her.


*If you have chosen to ignore 2., please note that she might refuse to talk to you. In really bad cases, she blows up at you/blows up at nothing in particular/insults you/walks away from you. She always feels guilty after that, but due to her pride (which is shielded by an abnormally thick head with extra thick skin), she almost never apologises. On the rare occasion when she does, it is via subtle methods.


I've calmed down. :)
But never ever irritate me when I am both irritated and reading a book. Books are to a certain extent my irritation-venting goat, but my irritation-venting goat might become you if you're not careful.


Maa.


Or was that a sheep?


Well, what was supposed to be a crab sounded like a dehydrated sheep today.


Old folks home.
The minute I saw the elderly people, well.
Even though I've never considered it before, I swear that I shall never put my parents into a nursing home. Not even a posh one like the one we went to.


Singing was rather fun, but my voice got strained by the third performance. Not much response from our elderly audience, anyway.


Remember how to handle an irritated Stacy.