Saturday, April 15, 2006

hey look, hey look hey look!
My first few friendster testimonials, haha. Yesterday was the anniversary and I didn't even know.


Daryl Posted 04/14/2005
Since u so poor thing..no testi...yourUncle shall be really really kind and writeu one*smiles and teeth shines*....u r abit mad....but...insanity is an art...soyour artistic value is not bad...Lol...yourstories r well respected....her english ispro.Too pro for you to noe.kk..she if shegets too proud it will be a problem.....Write me a testi!!!better if it is a novel!!!


-


madcap Daryl, hahah. My uncle, distantly related.
Though isn't 'testi' like, the plural of...


-


-bry Posted 06/29/2005
heya!i'm writing a testimonal for u...i so blur.. din even know i din write 4 u...haha, anyways, stacy is a nice personwho will willingly listen to ur problems..and her writing skills are so... PrO...unlike me... haha... ur a gr8 person toknow! stay happiex!


-


heh, yeah.
The next is by my cousin James, who wrote a seriously long one with manymanymany spaces and stuff, so I won't bother posting it. The usual stuff. (:


-


I feel so loved.
But I'd feel more loved if someone would comment. Use the comment feature, you non-hairy apes! Below, click! -cough-