Saturday, April 15, 2006

And wears upon his baby brow the round and top of sovereignity!
XD
Pei Hwa was darn funny today. Thanks for the cake, Erin. Thanks for the garbage song (where'd it get it's name from?), Liu Yi.


We always say things we don't mean:

Shut up.
Stop it.
It's okay.
Sorry leh.
Sorry.
I'm so fat lorhz.
I'm so stressed lorhz.
I love you.
I hate you.


Just another of life's beautiful crayons.
But that's the way this weirdweirdweird world works.
Started on homework at about 4.30. Did a few questions, got tired, fell asleep, woke up at around 7. My first thoughts were, "Oh my god, I need green tea."
Which I have, right now, beside me. Elixir of life!
In coffee city!
Things have changed a lot, with my family.
Kenn Ji's no longer with Christy. I still remember Clarissa, Kenn Ji, Christy and I having a game of Pay Day in his house. Christy practically lived in his house.
Gimm's not with Fiona anymore, though I expect that to be old day news. She teaches in Rulang primary, and my cousin on another side from that school knows her. I remember standing outside Gimm's car in Sentosa, Fiona opening the boot and giving away gifts from a box.
Anyway, sometime after CNY Gimm had a hushed up unexpected wedding to a girl named Chew Rui or something. She's okay. She's got the Singlish look, but a rather clear/precise/refined voice.
Lilian's had a couple of boyfriends so far, but I think she's serious about this one.
Kelly/Min Lee both are attached, I think, but I'm not sure.
Tricia's still going single, as is Bryan - or maybe not. Kenn Ji and Ah Fai joked, on gran's cremation day, that whenever there's a Bryan there's bound to be a lady involved. XD
Though Robyn thinks he's a sissy because he wears a hairband, which she thought at first to be pink, but it's actually white.
Ah Fai seems perpetually single.
hmm. All my cousins leaving one by one.
Terry and Sharon are ageless.
Sherlinn's married, but no ceremony or anything - yet?
Gosh. It sounds so weird.
Sherlinn's married.
Shut up.
But Joon's nice, anyway.