Sunday, April 02, 2006

Concert. Photography Exhibition.
12 July, Wednesday, VCH, the next snyo concert!


I SHALL GO FOR THEM ALL.


I asked my mum. She says it's fine. Even if I go for all.
All.
That 100 dollars and more.
oh, wow.


Some of it'll be my own money, course.


ahaha


Okay then.
Robyn, Greg, Cheryl, me.
(:


anyoneelseanyoneelse.
then we shall put on stilts and enter zouk and partay the night away.


does Zouk have an age limit?


hmm. But anyway. I've never been too keen on clubs, so yeah.
the small private gathering with 7-8 people is so much more appealing as compared to a huge crowded party.


I can't wait till June.


Hockey trng tomorrow. 3 rounds for PE tomorrow.
I'm actually looking forward to them.
And the NAPFA training, yes. I don't really like the shuttle run, though.
but I lovelovelove situps and pullups.


B'cos I'm good at them, I s'pose.
Tendency to like things I'm good at, because I'm not good at a lot of things.


boring post, eh.


oh well.


concert!


doremifasohlatido