Sunday, April 02, 2006

L'objectif, quoi?

hey.
hi,
hello,
hullo,
hallo,
salut.
hey.


L'objectif, quoi?


Let's while our time away. :D


Stacie Orrico's More To Life is mind-nuking. :3
First listened to it two years ago, or maybe one, I don't know, I still love it.
And it isn't one of those-
It's rather meaningful, t'least.


Savage Garden. Accordin' ter Robyn and Paula, they're really good. Yeah I know they've disbanded, and the music scene was probably a whole lot different when they were still around, but I don't really like em songs.


Except for 'Crash and Burn'.


besides, Josh Groban pwns. Don't you dare contradict me.
I don't like Maths homework.
There is no definite objective/point of life. No one said it has to be meaningful.


It's all up to the person.


And I shall stay eleven for the rest of my life.