Friday, April 28, 2006

give a damn

I shall be leaving for school in fifteen minutes.


Why is it Je ne sais rien, instead of Je ne sais pas/Je sais rien?
French grammar confuses me sometimes. :/


I don't know nothin'.


I know nothin'.


They claim it's the same thing.


but doesn't I don't know nothin = I know something?


Okay. Of all things to do ten minutes before I leave for the hellhole, I've to be nitpicky about slang.


failedpessimist is like this really old stained piece of rag.
Precious rag. :3


I'm considering printing out all my blog posts, from 2004-2006.
So I've got something to look back on when I grow older.
I don't want all these to go to waste.
and my past follows me around, par normalement.


Vanessa Carlton rocks.
crashed on the floor when I moved in


So does Enya.
Jason Mraz.
Black Eyed Peas.



when she dances she goes and goes


{GREAT PEOPLE}


Je ne veux pas aller.
Sports Day. Sheesh.
Go blue, though.
My house tshirt is wide. Baggy sleeves. I look like some blue cream puff thing.
I like cream puffs, though. The way they just melt in your mouth.


in
white
houses


You see yourself in the mirror
And you feel safe coz it looks familiar
But you afraid to open up your soul
Coz you don't really know, don't really know
Who is the person that's deep within