Sunday, April 30, 2006

I was rudely awakened, today, by my sister.
"Stacy! Kennji come already!"
Kenn Ji's my cousin. He's supposed to tutor me in Maths. Sunday, 9am. Crazy hour. :/
And I'd only just awoken.


Forced me to get ready in... five minutes. Fastest I've ever spent getting ready in the morning.


anyway, I think I'm actually going to understand algebraic equations.


I had an odd vision today.


That's what my mother would say when I was your age.


and now I wonder
if I could fall into the sky
d'you think time
would pass me by


-


HOLD IT.


and everything zips into a final halt. Backlashing into the wind.


Okay.


the wind
the world


I prefer the latter.
Though I love the former.
Sounds better, though, latter.


I haven't received a letter for so long.
Not in this age of technology.


heh, I feel pointless.
but is that a good thing?
pointlessness is neutral.
so there.


I SHALL GO CYCLING.