Thursday, April 27, 2006

This computer is superlaggy.
It annoys me to no end.
but anyway.


Apart from green tea, I'm glad today's over.
I gave up halfway, during today's maths class test. It was, omg I can't do so many of these questions, oh nevermind, I'll just try. Oh my god, I can't do this. Let's go on to the next question. Shit I can't do that either, and jeez the next question is horrible. Heck. I can't do a single question. I'm so effing useless, see.


and right there and then I slump down onto the table and refuse to even look at the paper anymore.


No, not exactly.


I tried, I tried, I tried. I lunged into some pit of self-pity. What's y square blah blah? oh gosh I seriously need tuition. I should've asked my cousin to tutor me last saturday, dang, I give up, I give up.


so yeah. I'd very much like to say that I'm not a maths naturale and maths isn't meant for me, and while that's partly true it's not wholly so. I think I'm pretty good at some topics, if not kickass.


but yeah, my grades are slipping. Declining.
I hate maths, I nearly failed Chinese (62/100), I'm flunking science, my hockey skills are gone, I can't serf over the net in tennis, my geog grades depend solely on memory, history's boring, mep sucks, I can't do melodic dictation, I don't have a natural ear for music, and every year my NAPFA standard goes down.


To hell with school.


but I'm acting like a whiny little brat yeah.
So I need to pay more attention during tuition. I need to try harder during training sessions. I need to listen to more types of music. I need to jog more to better my 2.4 timing.


solutions found.
case closed.
or not.


oh, and I can't write anymore.
or maybe it's just a really really bad 5 month long writer's block.


Everyone, I command you to pity me!


and off I go to wallow in my own tears amidst weepy Latin music.


-


Tennis today. Now there're 3 ACSI guys training.
Yet again, I'm the only girl.
Me in my pinafore, looking out of place beside three shirtshorts clad guys.
wait, didn't I use to be in a co-ed school? So I should be used to that?
maybe I'm getting used to being in an all girls' school.
Heck no, I... hope not.


I've always been some what like a tomboy. Though a tomboy that -cough- people perceive as gentle and demure. At least I don't scream at the sight of cockroaches or rats etc.
And my grades are't all that good anyway.
So how on earth did I end up in st.nicholas, which is supposed to be a good school, on top of being all girls?


Sometimes I bore myself. Okay.
I have a feeling that after I get myself out of this perpetual slump, which is almost like minor depression, I won't be quite like myself ever again.


Vanessa wants me to read her manga comic thingesque. I have it in my bag right now.
Never really liked manga stuffs, except the occasional Sailor Moon show when I was younger. I loved collecting Sailor Moon cards then, but only because I found her pretty. :3
Then.
oh and for a while I read this celestial thing.
Apart from that I haven't really read any manga comics. I don't like them but since Van's lent hers to me anyway, I'll give it a try.
and then I'll turn back to the crappy romance between Lavinia something and Tobias March.


J.K. Rowling, hurry up already.