Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Closure. Closure.
hmm
Don't really feel like talking about today, not that it's been bad or anything. Just disappointing, somewhat, except the jogging part -- Robyn's dad's right, it's all 'bout the breathing.


and yes, I am doing the following quiz again. takes my mind off things. (:


1. Mr. J. Cher (heh)
2. Greg
3. Sheng Yang
4. Shi Hao
5. Crab
6. Ricky (my dog, my dear dog, who's rather bald at the moment)
7. Sutherssan
8. Mushroom
9. Cheryl
10. Draco Malfoy (the fictional character, not TF)
11. Clarissa
12. James
13. Robyn
14. Paula
15. Jacque
16. Tricia
17. Mdm Ng
18. Nick
19. Amanda
20. Lena Goh

How did you first meet 13?
School bus! 1A Chinese class!

what would you do if you had never met 5?
Be happy.

What do you honestly think of 10?
After much consideration (sorry Robyn ^^;) I've decided that DM is a very cowardly person. Of course, he's forever the hero in fanfics, (esp. dmhg) but all in all, he's just a pawn. TF still has my undying support, though.

Would 19 and 20 go out?
Um. No. They both have their respective boyfriends.

Have you ever liked 9?
As a friend, yes. (:

If number 1 dies tomorrow, what is the one thing u need the person to know?
That I can actually keep up with his MEP lessons.

Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?
They might find each other boring. Or detestable.

Who is 16 going out with?
No one, at least not where I'm concerned.

Describe 7 in 3 words:
Typical little brother.
At least, little brother of my friend.

Do you think 2 is hot?
Err...

Would 1 and 17 make a good couple?
YES WOOT YES.
-cough- Okay, I admit, I rigged the names a bit so they'd end up together. But c'mon. Like, match made in heaven.

What's 20's fave colour?
Blue?

On a scale of 1-10, how cute is 15?
Quoting (with some edits) my previous answer:
Cute as in teddy bear cute, or cute as in pretty cute?
Either way.
I find no one cute.
I mean, really. 'Cute' is a horribly horrible term.

What would you do if 4 confessed his/her undying love for you?
I'd slap him across the face and tell him to stay faithful to _.
Not really.

What language does 19 speak?
English, Chinese, bit'o Spanish.

Who is 14 going out with?
Shut up.

Is 19 a boy or girl?
Three points for guessing.

Would 18 and 4 make a good couple
They might establish some platonic bonds.
Romantically, I have no idea.

What year is 17 in?
I dunno.

When was the last time u talked to 12?
CNY!

What is 6's fave band?
Actually, my dog likes piano music.

Does 14 have any siblings?
An older sister.

Would you ever date 3?
naah.

Is 15 single?
Dunno.

Have you ever taken advantage of 11 while he or she had passed out?
No.
Actually there was once in an extendedfamilytrip to Malacca, we shared a room, two separate single beds. Somehow in the middle of the night I found myself in her bed, my foot on her face, like I sleepwalked or something. :/

If 13 and 6 were forced to fight to the death, who would you put your money on?
I'm sniggering.
Ricky! Ricky!

Who will age better: 2 or 5?
Dunno?

If you had to kill one person on your list, for the good of mankind, who would you kill?
Same answer as previously.
Greg. Definitely Greg.
Or Robyn.
Or Cheryl. But I couldn't, because she'd judo me. I have no belt.