Monday, April 17, 2006

I've got paper.


Yessss. I cannot live without paper. Save the earth.
oh noes. shalalalala.


I know I flunked my MEP test, I did not fart, I didn't bring my pencil. Now that treble clefs and stuff are required, my loss of a pencil is felt even more keenly.


I knew I had some affinity with the colour green.


And by the way, they're repainting the yellow railings green! OH YES OH PRAISE THE LORD. If there is a lord. I mean- nevermind.


I need to practise my scales.
And it was a lyric soprano voice, right?
And the recitative part. Shucks.


If I'm not getting an A for 2.4, I shall jump off-


somewhere. Am open to suggestions.


Now I'm not really sure who reads my blog and who doesn't. And I've forgotten how to password protect this. I miss Celia. And Mus/Irma.


Thrice the brinded cat hath mewed.
Thrice, and once the hedge pig whined.
Harpier cries, 'tis time, 'tis time.


Round about the cauldron go,
In the poisoned entrails throw.
Toad, that under cold stone,
Days and nights has thirty one.
Sweltered venom, sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' th' charmed pot.


Ay, sir, all this is so- but why
Stands Macbeth thus amazedly?
Come, sisters, cheer we up his sprites,
And show the best of our delights.
I'll charm the air to give a sound,
while you perform your antic round,
that this great king may kindly say,
our duties did his welcome pay.


I love the extreme evilness of the witches. The sarcasm is delicious.


Didn't feel like blogging much last night. Haven't had the time today except for this post. To-morrow, perhaps, but I think not. Science remedial. Haven't had remedial in my entire secondary school life, previously. But I like remedial.


Just hope I get home in time for piano. I need two pieces by next monday, at such short notice.


That this great king may kindly say,
our duties did his welcome pay.


Stupid Macbeth.