Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dang. I shall FAIL chem, I tell you. Wait, lemme get this right - elements in the same group have the same number of valence electrons, and those in the same period have the same number of shells... okay. I can do this.


Just spare me the equation balancing thing.
Because I'm too lazy to study any of it.


Though it's not hard to see why people initially thought I was a hardworking intelligent diligent girl, you know, seeing as the whole quiet=studious stereotype exists. pffffft.


Okay. I used to be a downright bitch. In primary school I was insufferably spoilt.
I think.
Gosh, I haven't been tagged by any of my primary schoolmates for so long.
And yet... and yet I love them the most! oh gosh oh gosh. Something doesn't add up here.


I wish people were as easy to analyze as storybook characters.


Unfortunately no.


I got seaweed in my mouth, yo. Spicy and stuff.
My mum got that bee chung something (ba gua? argh.) something.
You know, once you've gotten used to running, five or six entire rounds can pass by in a blur. Once you're done, you breathe heavily for a while, and after about five minutes you're fine. But that's the entire gist of it all, I suppose. If we actually fully remembered the pain and exhaustion we went through when running, we wouldn't want to do it again. Like mothers and childbirth, ew.


My dog sings.
I swear.


HAHAH I just read my boredompoem a few posts ago. That was so incredibly lame. XD


Well. W-ell.
Today was boring.


LOTS OF STUFF TO DO AND
sometimes I hate myself.


You know sometimes you really really dislike someone, e.g. when they always follow you around, and then you can't stand it halfway and you 'abandon' that person while they're eating mushroom rice, and you look back and see how pathetic that person is and can't help feeling guilty but you walk on anyway.


Baroque pieces, I realize, require a degree of somewhat forceful indifference. Musta be detached, ruthlessly unsentimental, moving from chord to chord swiftly. So it's pretty much all technical and stuff. Allegro's like that. Gotta get rid of those romantic notions.


Life's like that though.


But I'll choose to play the Chopin piece.


risefallrisefall


la la LA la la la la


come in, without there!