Wednesday, April 19, 2006

tributes

A tribute of appreciation/anti-appreciation to my schoolmates.


Liu Yi, who can always be counted on to do the dirty work research, who always does her homework, who can be relied on for the meanings of difficult Chinese words.


Pei Hwa, who's a kickass artist, a super-funnay person with an eccentric dog who loves music (haha, like mine), a hamster that bites. She's the most artistic person I've ever met, just not as eccentric as Mr. Foo. And she's musical as well.


Kerina, who studies, who plans (sometimes excessively), who controls, who giggles. A lot. Who plays really really nice piano pieces.


Erin, who studies a lot, who always does her homework, who is a fellow bookworm, who can always be depended on. More or less.


Calista, who delights in tormenting me, (tickling me and coming up with lame comebacks falls into the category of torment), who apparently feels some connection with me, which is why she stalks and sits with me every single recess.


Mary-Anne, who's nice to talk to online, laugh at/with in school, and groan with over homework, tests and the like.


Ugenie, who is like, super-friendly and funny.
Joy, who was my first friend in sng, though we've separated into different social circles now.
Denise, whom I didn't always use to like (haha), but I think now we're pretty okay friends.
Clarice, who today serenaded me with the song Do Re Mi.
Michelle (2D), who was the first person who taught me how to dribble the hockey ball, that time during the auditions.
Calida, who was an interesting desk partner last year.
Rachel Quek, who's transferred to Nanyang now, but was also an... interesting, err, scary desk partner.
Melissa, with whom I got along pretty well for a while last year.
Karina, who tried to make friends with me last year. Haha, I think she sort of gave up there.
Yoceeda, who's just great.
Vanessa, who's amusing, and who also loves Dannyl and his relationship with Tayend, and who one day suddenly burst out: "Sonea and Akkarin did it behind the waterfall! / Was Sonea on top and Akkarin below, or Akkarin on top and Sonea below?"


HAHA. I'd prefer her with Dorrien actually. Though I don't like Dorrien's name. Dorrien. Doris. Doris sounds flowery and stuffy and housewife-ly. Of course our ex-lit teacher wasn't really like that, but...


Doris. Dorrien. Ew.


anyway. Onwards!


Esther (Tan), who was a great desk partner.
Esther (Ng), who seems... well, nice.
Rachel Tong, just for the fact that she's a writer and she's nice. XD


I don't know why I'm doing this. But anyway. ZPS schoolmates:


ROBYN. Okay, you're my neighbour, but yeah, you still rock.
PEI YING. My on-off best friend from p4 and p5.
SARANYA. My first best friend in primary school.
ISAAC. Who was a really great guy friend.
CALEB. Who constantly constantly constantly fought with me, but he was nice.
JACQUE. She wasn't really any best friend of mine or anything, but we got along well.
PECK KHEE. Hahah, fellow shortie.
JESSIE. The first person I spoke to in my p1 class.
ZHALLYKA. Hey, hey, hey! I helped her with homework once in p1/2. And Mrs. Ang praised me for being a good group leader. XD But she's real nice, Zhallyka.
ZONG HAN. The funny guy.
JOSHUA. The other funny guy.
EUGENE YIP. The nice funny guy.
CLARENCE. The nice guy.
AMOS. Ditto.


and to others:
CHERYL. For being a great friend.
NICK. For being a great friend.
DOMINIC. For being a funny great friend.
YEU SHINQ. For being a great French-classmate.
NOURREDINE. For being a great French teacher.
ETIENNE. For attempting to be a great French teacher.
PAULA. OMG I can't believe I forgot you. GREAT FRIEND, duh.
AMANDA. For being a nice friend.
ALEXZNDRIA. I'm so sorry, I truly am, I think we all are. You were great and we didn't treasure you.


STACY. For being honest with me.