Thursday, April 06, 2006

hmm. If you've read any of my previous posts, here's the school's reply to my comment/coughrant on boring project topics.



Status
Status : Not accepted


Remarks :
Dear Stacy Thank you for your candid comments. What is `boring' is really a very individual matter. Besides `interest' teachers also have other considerations in deciding on a project topic. However, we do agree that it is good to consult students on project topics once in a while.


Thank you for your candid comments.
Candid.

A fancy euphemism for 'rude'. Or blatant. Or something like it.


What is `boring' is really a very individual matter.
But of course, when the majority of individuals decide that a topic is boring, 'boring' becomes a widespread matter.



Besides `interest' teachers also have other considerations in deciding on a project topic.
Can't say they're entirely without point on this.


However, we do agree that it is good to consult students on project topics once in a while.
But of course. So do it.


I'm irked by the fact that they just dismissed my carefullyrudely crafted comment. Of course, they fall back on the 'teachers have other considerations' excuse, which always works, because though cliche it does have a bit of logic.


But sheesh, teachers don't always have 'other considerations'.


It's like they're saying, I'm right, you're wrong, and that's it.
It's not wholly the case, but there is a bit of it cropping up.


But that's just my point of view.
Maybe I should consult my mum on this.


Geog test tomorrow. I'm effing scared.
All in all last year, we'd two geog tests.
One a semester.


Now it's like, two a term.


And they're only tests. Shit, sec3 shall be terribly great. Great in a terrible way. Wooo Lord Voldemort.


ahahahahahahahahha


And I have to keep reminding myself to bring The High Lord to school tomorrow, to lend to mary-anne.


Well, no offence to Trudi Canavan or Mary-Anne, but prepare to be disappointed.


I think.


ANITA BROOKNER ROCKS THE MOST!


I saw her name, emblazoned boldly on the spine of two books. I thought it was just another two copies of her book which I read, Family and Friends, but no! Two other books written by her, Providence and A Start in Life. Gosh. I love her style, her prose, her plot, her characters. Amour, amour, amour.


So naturally I borrowed them.


Part of me wishes I'd joined the library club, y'know, just so I could borrow 6 books at one go.


but nah. I'd be willing to sacrifice two books for hockey, oh, oh, yay.


ZPS' annual enterprise fair, 22 April, 9am-3pm, something like it. Saturday.
I am so gonna be there.


Geog test's scaring the shit out of me. >.<


Yes, I do know I've stated that before in this post. Another version of it, t'least.


Maybe I should try being less sarcastic/rude/candid in my newspaper article reflections, suggestions forwarded to the school's pupils suggestion board, et cetera.


...


Nah.