Thursday, April 20, 2006

Well.
Well.


My tribute to Greg, because heck, I forgot about him! Poor wee mite. Cough. XD
I'm s-orry I'm s-orry. :/
Shall write an extra long one.


GREG. For being a great bitcher, for being a great writer, for being tall (I'm assuming here but Cheryl says you're in high jump or something like that so yeah), for being a nice-to-talk-to person. And for liking the Corrs, and hating Maths. hahah.


Okay.


Guess what time it is.
It's midnight. Thursday/Friday.


This afternoon, rushed, rushed, r-ushed.
Reached home at 3.15. Coach was gonna pick me up five minutes later. Dashed like hell. Then coach smsed me asking me to get a cab to Chatsworth (!) because there were some hiccups, mal-planned stuff. So yeah. Didn't bother to bathe, just... threw on my clothes and left. THANK GOODNESS I FOUND A CAB. I have yet to master the art of cab-hailing. At least two empty cabs didn't see me.


So I reached Chatsworth Court -I had no idea where that was, didn't know it was that far- for my tennis lesson. I'm the odd one out there. Coach, Kenneth, Andrew, and I'm the only girl.


So. Amazingly I did pretty well for today's tennis. I haven't forgotten my strokes yet, so yay.


And then coach drove me home. I meant to bathe, ended up reading - on the bed. Which is naturally a bad choice. And I put my book down, and slept.


And I woke up only a couple of minutes ago.


Without even studying my chinese lit, so I'm dooooomed.


Oh, and my computer's got a problem. So I'm using my mum's laptop, which doesn't have messenger.


Sorry if I seem disjointed. I'm just trying to fling everything out here.


And yes I should be studying now, but pfft.


AND I JUST REALIZED I MISSED MY SHOW. Shit.
I like Huang Biren. :/
Lee Nanxing is gay.


Speech competition today, interclass. Natalie got 3rd but it's okay, everyone loves her anyway. hahah. The champion was Roxanne Sim or something, from 2... Loyalty?


There was this China girl from Diligence who took part, got 5th place. Her accent. Thick, very china-ish. Gosh, she was so brave to go up there and suffer all the sniggers. I mean, I admit I laughed a bit - she pronounced some stuff funny-ly - but if I were her I'd never dare to go up on stage in the first place.


Though something got me pissed off. Like-
Dong Ran's from China, she's lucky her accent isn't that un-Singaporeanish, and she was laughing and mocking at the Chinagirl from Diligence.
Well. Dong Ran's apparently one who's very appreciative of her own country, aces Chinese lit and stuff, and loves the history of China.


So apparently it's this: she loves her country, but not her countryfolk.


That's nice.