Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Seriously.


That time in CME class, J.Cher asked us to list the 'concerns of today's youth' on a piece of foolscap paper.


1. Studies
2. Oppressive elders with differing ideals and ethics.
3. The diminishing collective IQ of today's youths.
4. We pity ourselves too much.


My group's list went something like that.
Number one, but of course.


2. Someone said, rather scathingly, that it could be summarized into: "Parents have high expectations of us lah". I forgot who that was.


But honestly-twitchsqueakblargh.


3. People getting stupider. Okay, I admit this was just a sarcastic dig at no one in particular, I just happened to be in a bad mood.


4. Constantly proved to be correct, everywhere, everyday.
I'm guilty of it too.
Like like like, omg I'm so stressed!
You'd think we would've gotten used to homework and the like by now.
but apparently we haven't.
anyway.


Self-pity, when overdone, is highly irritating.


but alright. These people have a right to whine. (I have the right to be irritated by their whining too)


Maybe I should just stop reading those angst-blogs.


Yeah.


Beneficial for both sides.