Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bleck.


My posts are bordering 'long and tedious'.
Maybe they already are!
-legasp-


but it's all definition, like I said a long long long time ago in an ancient blog post, haha, haha, ha.


Beep.


oh man, B.E.P. and Pussycat Dolls together. Explode, darlings, explode!


Yesterday my hard drive crashed, and for a while I was pretty scared I'd lose all my files.
but nah, everythin's okay now. Only I've got a new mouse, and it makes irritating uber loud click sounds everytime I click something.


My old mouse didn't use to do that.


AND people actually think my msn nickname of-


so I hit pause and breathe in. Time is eternal, nothing is eternal, there is no time.


-is chim and profound and stuff.


ohohoh wow.
A whole new level of stupidity.


went to pei hwa's house, came back and was just in time to catch Jesse McCartney on the disney show The Suite Life.


Sweet.


Oasis rocks.
The song Robyn just sent me proves my point.


I just started reading The Elements of Style (4th Edition) by William Strunk JR. and E.B. White.


Clarion would be the word.


oh wow, oh wow, oh wow.


I like Pei Hwa's dog and hamster and room and piano and guitar and double decker bed and aircon and condo and etc.


Fer-ate.


In the meanwhile, Dong Ran just im-ed me to ask if there have been circulating rumours about her having a boyfriend.


SNYO SNYO SNYO.


I've finished my Chinese tuition homework, btw.
Finished it last week. (:
muahahahahahahahahaha


and I forgot that I've maths homework.
Two worksheets.
tan sin cos pythagoras trig etc.


Maths to study for, Geog to study for. I shall commence to-night, oh the lovely tuition homework-free night.


after skimming through that chapters, thy shalt read a book.


and then, midnight society bonfire.


and then I shall return home to study a bit more,
and then sleep,
and sunday shall be a delightful one with only maths homework to tarnish its flawless visage.