Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm pretty tired these days. blah blah, yadda yadda, lady marmalade, joshua is easily pissed off. :/


Somehow he always manages to bring out both the best and worst in me.


I remember that time when I temporarily moved house, I had to temporarily change schoolbus as well. On the schoolbus was Elaine, Wilson (that time 3B or something), Zong Han, Joshua.


It was the big really cold air-conditioning schoolbus, with uber soft seats, I like. :)


Bus number 4, if I'm not wrong.


Anyway, it was... interesting.
Zong Han and Joshua, whee, ever the jesters.
While they were in a scrabble on the bus, you know, mock-fighting and rolling on the floor, I still remember: Zong Han suddenly shouted out, in the midst of all the hulabaloo, "Joshua touched my cock!"


^^;


yeah yeah. And when the schoolbus reached Joshua's house, Joshua like, tore off his shirt as he got down the bus, screaming something and swinging the shirt like a lasso, facing everyone.


Weird guy, uninhibited, which is nice.


Just don't flash.


The schoolbus days were good. (:


ohoh I remember, the Wilson guy (zong han's also named wilson, don't confuse them), I was approaching a seat as I just boarded the bus, and he was behind me, and I was about to sit at a particular seat when suddenly he threw his file and it landed on the seat I was about to sit on. And he was all, "Taken, sorry."


I don't remember what I said in reply.
I don't think I said anything, as my then-self would have done, b'cos it was a new bus and all and I was still shy and closed up. meh.


La-dy.