Saturday, April 22, 2006

One big bruise of a sky.


The sunrise a few days ago was tres belle.
Nickelback rocks, and I like Green Day's drummer. That crazay lookin' guy who's just fab.


Gravity's sucking me down. Major suction thingy.
Shit, wasn't the night still young?


Dawn, pretty dawn.
I feel stupid.
Do not be assured, do not assure.


I think our Macbeth play's pretty nice.
If only Kerina bothered to turn up for rehearsals. mm.


Gosh. Down with groupwork, yeah?
I know I'm terribly selfish.
No more groupwork, pl...ease.


Write to express emotions.


Oh gah, but when I haven't any emotions?


When every day's a vacuum-


no, waaiit. All the trivial things pressing down on that tightly shut cylinder inside of me, which can't dispel its attackers because there's nothing inside at all.


I love physics.